7.05.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 202.6
Down .4 since last week, 20.4 overall. Know what is not a great idea? A weigh in after America's birthday. As if being hungover after waking up at 2 a.m. because you're drenched in sweat and your body has turned on you isn't bad enough, my period arrived today. Talk about adding insult to injury. Maybe I can blame some of last week's gain to bloating. Lucky me.

Lifetime Steps: 3,180,559
86,220 since last week which averages to 12,317 steps a day. Sunday I was short 1933 steps. I took the kids to the movies and then took a nap and really kind of just lounged around the house because I was sort of sore and basically over it. Monday I was short 482 steps. I did not walk because I had half day to play with the kids and again, just didn't feel like it. PMS? You bet. Thank God BFF asked me to go for a walk yesterday otherwise I have no idea how much of a worse off state I would be in today.
(our old stomping grounds)
Frame of Mind
Thought it's not exactly showing on the scale or in the way my clothes fit, I really feel like I have fallen off the wagon lately. Not all the way, mind you, but quite a bit. I have not been as committed to not drinking during the week. I have been eating ice cream after dinner a lot lately for really no reason other than gluttony. Missing 10,000 steps a day has become somewhat acceptable to me. Waking up with my disgusting hangover and a disturbing sense of shame today has really given me the motivation I need to get back on the ol' horse so to speak.
Despite not wanting to get out of bed this morning, I did and I made our salads for the last three days of the week. My walking stuff is here at the office with me and despite it "feeling like" it's 77 degrees outside without a cloud in the sky, I will walk. I am 12 pounds away from my "big goal" of weighing my drivers licence weight. I'm like 3 pounds away from being under 200 pounds. This nonchalance and apathy is not becoming. If I can just commit - which I will - I'd like to end the year weighing maybe another 20 pounds less than I do now. I have six months to get my shit together and will accept any and all shaming and/or encouragement you have for me. BOOM.

No comments: