6.07.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 203.8
Down .2 since last week, down 19.2 overall. Considering on May 24 I was up to 205.6, I feel okay with this number. I am also waiting for my period to arrive any day now and am in the throes of PMS so the fact that I'm not knee deep in cookies and ice cream is an accomplishment in and of itself. I had a beer last night because boy was it a rough one but I'm really trying to not drink during the week under normal circumstances. Back to lots of fruits and veggies during the day and eating less at dinner time with no snacking afterward though we did have some cake last night for no reason and I certainly didn't pass so there's that.
Sometimes I take potty selfies for Husband as a joke and this is one where I feel smokin' hot and curvy
so I'm putting this here to offset all the bad monster feelings I am having currently. The End.

Measurements June vs May 
Bust 39.5 vs 40 (November was 44 so down 4")
Waist 36 vs 36 (November was 39 so down 3")
Hips 42 vs 42.5 (November was 45 so down 2.5")
Thigh 24.5 vs 24 (November was 27 so down 3")
Arm 13 vs 13 (November was 14 so down 1")
Total loss: 13.5"

Lifetime Steps: 2,852,023
That's 87,164 since last week which averages out to 12,452 steps a day. I missed my step goal twice. On Wednesday May 31, I missed by 98 steps. I had training and didn't get my lunch walk so after work I put Christa in the stroller (and ran!) and tried to play catch up before my work dinner and lo, I didn't give a rat's behind about making that wristband buzz after such a big day. On Sunday June 4, I missed by 2,484 steps. The Book of Mormon was the night before and Casey thought it would be best if he woke me up after less than 5 hours of sleep so I spent the day napping and being lazy AF and I don't feel bad about it one bit.

Frame of Mind
Guys, it's just no bueno over here. Had some news last week that sucks balls. Husband is actively pursuing his Masters Degree while working his full-time shift plus lots of call and I'm trying to give him the time he needs to do both things (which means lots of solo time with the kids) but sometimes I am just over it. I find myself feeling overwhelmed by the responsibilities of working full-time, taking care of the household everything, and being a wife and mom simultaneously. Casey's school is wrapping up so I am trying to figure out budgeting for camp with the added expense and paperwork of getting Christa enrolled in day care. Bye, bye cleaning lady! Casey also had a dental "emergency" yesterday and squabbles with his neighbor buddy at least a couple times a week and I just don't need this shit right now. Sometimes I feel like I lose just being Randi.
PMS and anxiety don't help ANY of this and both are quite high currently. To top it off, I have a big, ugly cold sore and I haven't had one in a long time so it's making me feel sad like a dinosaur that I look like a herpasaurus face. My immunity feels low. I feel sluggish and tired and irritable. I'm still forcing myself to walk and eat well but I also would just like to eat a bucket of M&Ms and stay in my pajamas all day and become a hermit. I wish I didn't have the insane desire to have everything in order all the time but it's a part of the quilt-work that is me. Things OBVIOUSLY could be much worse and I get that this is mostly petty but fuck it. It's my petty and this is what's going on.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I get cold sores, like every other week :(
I feel you, dude....
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love that dress, Randi! You weigh what supermodel Ashley Graham weighs 200lb.! I'm working on losing weight. My first big hurdle is getting under 200 :) -Destiny