4.26.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 206
No loss, no gain. I remember in Weight Watchers they were always totally fine with maintaining so I have to keep that in mind. I've lost 17 pounds in six months for goodness sake. Look at my pants! I'm down 2 pants sizes. Those are 18s that fit this time last year and my 16s are baggy enough that I'm sure 14s would fit if I chose to go shopping. That beer belly is getting smaller. I can SEE my body changing and next week's monthly measurements are sure to show progress.


I feel like this very unflattering candid photo definitely shows I'm smaller

Lifetime Steps: 2,351,326
That's 89,520 since last week which averages out to 12,789 steps a day. I've hit or exceeded my 10k goal every day since Saturday April 15. This weekend I spent a lot of time active: swimming, walks, driving range and trampolines with the kids. Nice to not be super sore after all that.

Frame of Mind
The scale is messing with me. I feel like I move all the time and it's not enough. I guess I could try harder with the calorie counting. I've sort of decided that the fasting in the morning may not be the best bet but not snacking after 7 is something I will stick with. Clearly I need to work in some sit ups or push ups or weight training. I made it M-Th last week without drinking and I'm proud of that. Still not having sugar in my coffee at work. On Friday night I overdid it on pizza and sweets and Saturday night we had Thai dinner; both times I got super sick to my stomach afterward. I definitely had some beer this weekend. Ugh. It's not that fun to always be thinking about this stuff. I need to remember what is motivating me though. I don't want high cholesterol. I don't want to be a fat mom. I don't want to die young because I wasn't taking care of myself. This is not a race, it's a marathon. This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I didn't gain 30 lbs in a week, I gained it over the course of years. I've only really been at this thing for 6 months and I'm doing really well. So there.

Down 7 lbs in 7 weeks

No comments: