3.08.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 213.8
No gain, no loss so my weight loss stands at 9.2 pounds. I will totally accept responsibility for this because I have not been eating as well as I should have and that is all there is to it. This week I am back to cooking at home. I have my four salads for the week but yesterday was Taco Tuesday at work to celebrate our audit and I participated. And had a can of Coca Cola. Who am I? I've also been eating candy and brownies at home. Because why? I don't know. It's just silly.

Lifetime Steps: 1,738,655
That's 79,498 since last week which averages out to be 11,357 steps a day. Since Friday, February 24, I have hit or exceeded my step goal of 10K per day every day except last Sunday. I was about 1500 steps shy that day but it was cold and windy and I said fuggedaboudit.

Frame of Mind
Man, I just don't know. It seems so easy to blame PMS but I guess that's where we are. I dug my way out of a shame spiral yesterday by realizing that my weight gain progress really didn't start until November and since then I have lost nine pounds and nine overall inches. That is nothing to shake a stick at. Husband has recommended we start weight training so I guess that starts tonight. There is nothing I would rather do less than lift weights in my garage but the fact of the matter is, I'm two months and four days away from turning 40 and if I want to get below two hundred pounds I'm going to have to cowboy up.
In other news, I sure did talk a big talk about not drinking beer for Lent. Well, I did poorly. I made it Wednesday with no beer. Thursday I had a couple glasses of wine. Friday through Sunday we made sure to hit many a tap and resigned ourselves to not drinking during the week instead. Monday and Tuesday night this week I kept it to a glass of wine. What sucks is how disappointed in myself I am about this small thing when I think of how far I have come in the past six months. I need to remember that this is not a race, it's a marathon. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. So I have two months to really get where I want to go! Here we go!

No comments: