3.15.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 211
That's down 2.8 since last week and 12 overall. I'm 11 pounds from my goal and have 8 weeks until I turn 40. I think I'm on track to hit 200 by then. We'll see! I am able to take my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them and my shirts are in a billowy stage. The best thing about this is that I'm literally on the cusp of my period and I am bloated and still down. Since I totally dropped the Lent ball and absolutely did not give up beer, I have modified my evenings. I now try to stick to a smaller dinner portions, a small glass of wine and no snacking after dinner Monday through Thursday. I think we're on week two of that and it seems to be working. I just need to keep Husband from sneaking me a second pour. He loves keeping me "happy" I guess. Ha!

Lifetime Steps: 1,816,777
That's 78,122 since last week which averages out to be 11,160 steps a day. Saturday I was shy 441 steps, Sunday 3,619 and Monday 1,088 otherwise I had a couple days that were 4,000 and 6,000 over. Sunday I got a pedicure and we had a lot of driving time so I could sit and sip beers and soak up the sun in BFF's yard. I do not regret it one bit because I felt so refreshed. Monday I didn't walk at work because I had to go grocery shopping and prep our salads that I totally blew off this weekend. However, I did try to walk at the park while the kids played. I think that's okay to do sometimes. Soccer starts this week and the days are lighter later so I have a feeling our activity level will skyrocket. I tried a new route yesterday for my walk and this includes a pretty steep incline and I can feel that in my butt today.

Frame of Mind
There is a lot going on currently. I got a call this morning that my father-in-law had to go to the ER for pneumonia. I had some paint issues that revealed we have termites so I need to now plan to tent my house. Our sprinkler system stopped working so I had to have that repaired and currently the gardener is basically redoing the whole system. Our patio overhang roof was leaking so I'll need to have that repaired and the termites taken care of before I can get the paint issue resolved. We just fixed two closet doors, a toilet and our gutter so all of this has happened in the span of a week where I have had crazy PMS. Then I had a silly work issue that caused a bunch of stress. I can say I'm super proud of myself for keeping a level head through all of this. In the past I think I would have had a blow up or a melt down by now.
In the nicest news, I had just found out that my house needed a termite tent when Lisa texted me that The Muppets at Hollywood Bowl tickets were on sale. She's a member and has advanced access to tickets. This is something I desperately wanted to see because I LOVE THE MUPPETS. However, in an effort to be responsible, I told her I had to pass because of the dumb house expenses and I was sad about it. She bought them for me anyway and I could not be more grateful. Naturally I wept because what a way to pay it forward. Now I need to know how I can pay her back since she won't let me give her money. YAY!
Me on the top of the 3rd Street bridge after my steep ass ascent! 

No comments: