1.25.2017

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 215.8
Down 1 pound from last week, 7.2 since September 1. Yesterday was the last day of my period so I'm hoping for more loss next week when I'm not worried about water retention and what have you. I bought a pair of size 16 jeans that are not very tight and tossed some very loose 18s in the donation pile. Pretty stoked about that.

Lifetime Steps: 1,301,672
That's 72,816 since last week, which averages out to about 10,402 per day. Hit or exceeded the 10K on Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. Came VERY close those other days. This excessive rainfall in the hood was not helping things much but I gave it the ol' college try and walked despite the weather as much as I could. Like, with an umbrella. In the wind. Yeah.

Frame of Mind
Whoo, this one is a doozy! I feel great. Saturday's march was very inspiring and motivating. I am, for the first time ever, being politically active. I have decided to donate $25 each pay period to worthy nonprofits. I have signed petitions and sent emails. It feels good. It also felt SO GREAT having a day alone with BFF reconnecting sans our spouses and children. I spent all day with her around thousands of people and didn't get an ounce anxiety. I am actively making plans to help combat my anxiety and remember that I used to fly solo a lot and I was so brave before I had the kids.
I need to focus on cutting back on reading the news and Facebook. Unnecessary to be this informed. I don't need the headache or the fear. No, thank you. I am reading more books and have some ladies that want to do a book club so that's neat. I've been real good about meal prepping. I'm trying real hard to keep to one beer a night and no snacks after dinner. The period, man, really throws a wrench in things. Here's to a new week!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awesome job, lady!