12.21.2016

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 219.8
Down .2 since last week. I'm happy to see that considering I just started my period. I'm exerting the bare minimum of effort eating well but I did make salads for three days this week. That's gotta be good for something. Still need to work on the water. Drinking less has probably not happened like it should but I have been stopping at two. Baby steps.

Lifetime Steps: 964,958
That's 58,759 since last week which averages out to be 8,394 steps a day. Saturday and Tuesday were the only days this bracelet buzzed but on Sunday I was only 356 steps of 10K so that's good. Yesterday was the first day I managed to lace up at lunch and go walk in some time. I was hoping to go again today but it appears to be raining. We'll see if that clears up.

State of Mind
Much better than last week. Yesterday, my Christmas spirit finally showed up, right alongside my period, it would seem. Last night after work, the kids and I went shopping for the dogs' gifts, chased a sunset, played on the beach and found Santa. This morning I heard one of my secret favorite Christmas songs and I danced and sang loudly in the car and felt pure joy and tears welled up in my eyes and I knew it was on. I'm super excited for friends and family to start arriving. I get to bake soon. It's all good. One small note? A kind of insane pain in my side that I think if I keep ignoring, it will go away but I'm not so sure.

No comments: