12.14.2016

Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 220
No increase or decrease. I'm pleased about that considering I scarfed down In N Out and a few beers last night.

Lifetime Steps: 906,199
That is only a sad little 46,913 since last week which averages to about 6,702 steps a day. I did not hit my step goal of 10K once in the past week.

Frame of Mind
Well, to be honest, I'm a bit of a Grinch currently. I'm having a rough time feeling the Christmas spirit. I'm frustrated with a lot of stuff and then the frustration turns to irritation and the irritation turns to anger and then it's all bad. You know. It's PMS time and that's not a fun time. I can't seem to muster up the motivation to put those walking shoes on. I'm trying to eat well but even that is a struggle. Maybe next week will be better.

No comments: