12.02.2016

Haiku Friday

I try to make meals
With what we have in our house
When groceries are low
***
Found a recipe
EASY, too. Like me.
***
Made some revisions
But overall delicious
And no leftovers




Ingredients
3-4 chicken breasts (I used thighs)
15 white or flour tortillas, fajita size (I only had giant white ones)
30-oz. green enchilada sauce
3-4 cups of grated cheese (I used Colby Jack but you can use whatever you'd like)

Directions
Boil chicken until it falls apart which was about twenty minutes, then shred 
(BFF recommends boiling with salt and pepper but I forgot)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix 5 oz. sauce, cheese and chicken together
Put 5 oz. sauce on the bottom of the pan (I used a 13x9 baking dish)
Microwave tortillas until soft
Roll chicken mixture in the tortillas
Put rolls in pan semi-tightly
Cover with remaining sauce then sprinkle with remaining cheese
Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted 

No comments: