10.04.2016

Schnippets

  • Turns out Casey's bully situation escalated from name calling on Thursday to kicking him in the butt on Friday. They both ended up in the principal's office with his bully being sent home. Monday there was no confrontation or incident. I hope this passes quickly. I am not amused that he had a bully at camp and now has one in 1st grade.
  • In lighter news, I recommend watching Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping. In what is sure to be the shortest review of mine here ever, Husband and I laughed our butts off. The songs are great, the cameos are great. I wish I'd bought the DVD rather than order it for rent. I want to watch it again.
  • Because I'm susceptible to buzz words and gadgets, I let BFF's #fitbyforty brainwash me into buying a fitbit. So far my goals are 10K steps per day and 64 oz of water at work. I've been trying to bring salads lunch 4x/week to work and walking at least 3x/week at work. Yesterday I did not walk at lunch but I did walk with Christa for a good half hour. It's just the idea of moving more for me because I don't want to deprive myself. I like beer and I like eating. 
  • Tomorrow Husband turns 42 and we are going to Disneyland! 

No comments: