8.25.2016

Poop Cake!

The story behind this cake is that I asked Casey what kind of party he wanted to have - my mom loves a theme - and he said he wanted an emoji party. I found some party plates on Amazon and recruited my friend T-Lo to make a poop cake because what is more awesome to a six year old than poop? 
On Tuesday night she delivered this masterpiece and I just could not wait to get that saran wrap off to see it in all of its glory.
On Wednesday morning I asked Casey if he'd like to see his cake and boy did he laugh. He said "I thought it was an ice cream emoji but it's poop! Poop cake!" and then he laughed some more.
Last night we got to unwrap it and it was everything I could have imagined it to be. It was chocolate buttercream frosting, chocolate cake and chocolate between the layers. Poop cake!
I'd say it was a success. Here is the birthday boy with his cousins. There is still PLENTY of cake left. My goodness.

No comments: