6.22.2016

Happy Accidents

When BFF and I were in high school, we used to talk a lot about ol' Bob Ross. He didn't make mistakes, he made happy accidents. He didn't just draw a cloud or a bush, they were happy little clouds and bushes. If my memory serves me, we would talk about happy little butts. Either way, good ol' Bob Ross is on Netflix now and I can honestly say very few shows bring the meditative relaxation like he does. Last night, Husband worked late and I had the remote control all to myself and I watched him paint two paintings in the span of an hour. And I smiled a lot. He has some squirrels he rescued and he is nurturing them until they are ready to be released back into nature. He talks about them sometimes when he paints and cuts away to video of them, too. Like to hear about them? Here it goes. Last night's squirrel friend was named Pea Pod. According to ol' Bob Ross, Pea Pod just wants to live in his pocket. After he gets some milk and his happy little tummy is nice and full, he just turns into the laziest little rascal. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

happy, happy butts!