3.02.2016

Challenge Check-In

Yesterday
I was patting myself on the back because I'd walked two days in a row at lunch and I'd been eating my healthy food at work despite it being lady time which is the worst time for such things. I've got a nice walk path carved out and Britney Spears tunes playing and all is well in the world. I am consciously trying to eat less at dinner than usual. Little changes you know?

Today
I blew it all to hell by having donuts in the office and going out for Chinese food for lunch. No walk. However? I did go visit the new daycare where Casey will be spending his Spring Break so I can check that little task off my list. Weighed in at 223 which is not great, honestly, but much better than the 236 I saw a couple weeks ago. Rome wasn't built in a day! 

Tomorrow
Hopefully I'll be back on the wagon here at work. Donuts will be stale by then (ha!). Back to doing two miles in thirty minutes on my lunch hour. I get so pleased when my phone pedometer tells me I've reached my goal of six-thousand steps at the end of the day. Our experiment to not drink during the week went quite well the past two weeks. We made it til Thursday which isn't great but not terrible. I mean, I was drinking a couple beers a night so.... that's about a six pack a week I didn't drink two weeks in a row. Holler!

No comments: