2.18.2016

Christa is Two!

It's unfathomable to me that my baby is two years old. If you ask her how old she is, she says, "Two-Nine, Mama!" She knows lots of words now but still does a lot of the baby babble. She loves puppies and animals. Her favorite cartoon right now is Paw Patrol. She will watch Book of Life every day if I let her. When Manolo (aka Lolo) sings "I love you too much" she will sway back and forth and look super in love. She's not a fan of dresses and shorts but will wear a skirt. She gets upset at dressy pretty shoes but loves her new sparkly purple Ugg knockoffs and her light up high top sneakers. She is a big fan of necklaces and bracelets and calls them her "pretties." She fights with her brother more often now but he is still her very best friend. She loves eating strawberries and meat but isn't a fan of things like chicken nuggets. She's still not potty trained but talks about the potty more so she might be close. She sleeps like a champ and has yet to try to climb out of her crib.
I definitely love her as much as I love her brother but loving a daughter is so much different. I'm a big fan of her and her personality. I like that she is stubborn and knows what she wants. She gives perfect hugs and kisses. She says "bowie bowie" when she bounces around and it make me laugh. She loves being naughty and her new favorite thing is pulling my glasses off. At night I try to kiss her and she pushes my face away and says "No way!" Her sense of humor is a hoot. Today is exactly two and a half years since my dad passed away and I think he would have been head over heels in love with her. I'm so glad she has his eyebrows so I can see him in her. Love my birthday girl.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

she is so darn cute! happy beeday sister!