12.31.2015

2015 Recap


January
Our year began with a leak that led to asbestos removal and a remodel of our house.

February
Our baby Christa turned one!

March
Gran celebrated her 90th, and last, birthday.

April
Legoland with Gaga!

May
I had a fantastic birthday. I got my name on the board at the Dodger game. Husband and I celebrated 6 years married. I had my very first spa day.

June
My godmother passed away. Finally met "Maine" and went to the Long Beach Aquarium for the first time. Casey got silver teeth. We had our first cocoon. Casey graduated from PreK.

July
We had a HOT and humid summer that led to me getting a crazy heat rash. Lots of field trips. Lots of park time. Went to the Lake Casitas water park for the first time. Lots of outdoor fun.

August
Had my 20-year high school reunion. Christine came with Dalton and it meant the world to me. Said goodbye to Casey's pre-school/day care. Casey started Kindergarten. Casey turned 5 and Gran passed away on the same day. We traded the Flex for a pickup.

September
Took a mini-vacay to Cambria. Played hooky from work to meet BFF and Josie in Malibu for lunch while they were on maternity leave. Went to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland with BFF & Co. I can say I probably saw more of them this year than in many years past and I hope we keep that shit up!

October
All the Halloween! Another leak that led to more asbestos removal. Casey had his tonsils removed and his Grandma came from Michigan to help him recuperate. We got our first butterfly.

November
Celebrated ALL the birthdays. Got to do a tour of Dodger Stadium with my kids and Husband and my nephew. Betty's ear exploded. The Germans came for Thanksgiving!

December
ALL the Christmas! Painted twice at The Painted Cabernet. Casey had his first sleepover at Uncle's. It got SO COLD. My In-laws came.

Overall, we had a few obstacles to overcome but it was a great year full of firsts, friends and fun. Hopefully 2016 will be just as good if not better.

No comments: