- Healthy, smart, adorable, fun children.
- Supportive, loving, hard-working spouse.
- Well-paying and flexible job.
- Friends near and far, old and new.
- My family, in-laws included, even though I could do without half the drama.
- The roof over our heads.
- The cars that get us to and fro.
- Furry pet friends that I love even if they drive me crazy.
- Home insurance that paid for all my flood damage and then some.
- My health, sure I could lose a few pounds but overall not too shabby.
- Money in the bank.
- Food in the cupboards and in the fridge.
It's November. I'll try and catch up with a one-a-day of things I'm thankful for.