10.01.2015

A through Z

A- Age: 38
B- Biggest Fear: Birds
C- Current Time: Lunchtime
D- Drink you last had: Water, sadly.
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Husband
F- Favorite Song: Currently Downtown by Macklemore is my favorite thing to listen to because I like the laugh but have you heard Hozier's Someone New? It's real good.
G- Ghosts, are they real: I feel like spirits are, connections between the living and the dead. For sure. Just have never seen a ghost.
H- Hometown: Oxnard, baby.
I- In love with: My children.
J- Jealous Of: People that don't have to struggle with anxiety and depression.
K- Killed Someone? With kindness! Holler!
L- Last time you cried?: Ugh at Disneyland because it was so good. Happy tears at least. I also cried last night watching Sing It On because one of the a capella kids killed themselves. SAD.
M- Middle Name... : Anne, after Granules.
N- Number of Siblings: Just my brother Curtis. Wait, but do I count my older brother that died? I don't know how to answer this.
O- One Wish... : That I die before my children.
P- Person who you last called: Otis at Georgia Pacific.
Q- Question you're always asked: Lately it's "Are you having another baby?" FAT TYMZ!
R- Reason to smile: Life is good. Honestly.
S- Song last sang: Oh.... I guess it's to that Hozier song but I sing all day long. Poor, my coworkers.
T- Time you woke up: 6:15 because my son needed a snuggle.
U- Underwear Color: Teal plaid Hanes. Secksy cotton numbers.
V- Vacation Destination: I'd love to do Disneyworld. Or a Disney cruise to a tropical island.
W- Worst Habit: Picking my nose.
X- X-Rays you've had: Just had to have one recently on my foot. Hooray for tendinitis and a bone spur!
Y- Your favorite food: Oh... well pizza probably. But it's hard to pick a favorite when your chubby ass loves eating all the things. Does a cookie count as food? Because that.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus. To a stubborn ass T.

1 comment:

libelletage.com said...

Jealous of: #same

It's so hard being a mom to someone wit ADD and depression. I just wanna make everything easy and better.