9.29.2015

Mickey's Halloween Party

Last night I got to hang out with my family and BFF and her family and spend a bunch of time at the Happiest Place on Earth. It was so much fun. We got to enjoy short lines and an amazing firework show and a super fantastic parade. Also? So much candy! I keep gazing off into outer space just so I can think about how happy I am that we got to go and do such an amazing fun thing on a random Monday night. The album is here. Here are some pictures from my phone so I can look at them some more and smile some more.
 Taking the tram from the lot to Downtown Disney
 My family
 My extended family sans MIKE
 Tutti in her first set of mouse ears because it's her first time at Disneyland
 Me & BFF rockin' some ears in the Jungle Cruise line
This photo does no justice.
 They projected villains onto the castle and flames shot up in the air and the music was so loud and the fireworks were so amazing and I swear I have chills just thinking about it. It was absolutely stunning.
Halloweentime at Disneyland is the most fun thing EVER. Seriously. Go. Now.

No comments: