- Walk Casey to school.
- Take Christa to the pediatrician. She got a shot and she's doing great.
- Take Christa to Maria's
- Go out to a late restaurant breakfast with Husband.
- Go home for a wee break.
- Walk Betty to school to walk Casey home because he had half day.
- Take Casey shopping for back to school shoes and let him spend his gift cards so Husband can take a nap since he didn't get home from work until 4:30 a.m.
- Pick up Christa.
- Meet the electrician to install ceiling fans in the kids' rooms.
- Take the family to the park and watch Christa immediately fall and give herself a giant goose egg.
- Go home to ice said goose egg while Husband and Casey go grocery shopping.
- Eat dinner.
- Walk back to Casey's' school a third time to go to back to school night.
- Come home for bath and homework and bedtime.
- Promptly fall asleep.
On the lawn with Crazy Christa
Distracting bored children.
Gazing longingly at my boys.