8.05.2015

That's A Good Meatball

Last night for dinner I made these and they were fast, easy and delicious (like someone we know...)

1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1 egg
(skipped the onions because Husband is not a fan)
Squish all that together with your dirty mitts in a bowl and roll 'em up.

Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a 13x9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
Makes about 20 1"-ish meatballs
Cook for about 20 minutes

Husband went for a lot of seconds. Even Christa had some. I feel really good about trying new things and having them work. Husband said I'm like Will Ferrell when he debates in Old School and I kind of just black out and let the Italian in me take over and BOOM! We have a meatball!
(Extra credit if you can tell me who says that line in the header and in what movie.)

2 comments:

Andrea King said...

D'uh. Adam Sandler says it in The Wedding Singer when the old lady pays him with two meatballs in his hands.

Coodence said...

yeah, too easy! the quote i mean.

the meatballs sound delish!!