11.26.2014

Thankful

  • For Husband, truly the love of my life
  • For my kids, they are the best thing I have ever done
  • For my family, as dysfunctional as we may be, we love and have one another
  • For my friends - for the very same reason
  • For my in-laws who are great anyway but even more so because they agreed to come to CA for Christmas!
  • For Maria who loves Christa and Casey as her own
  • For Casey's daycare who teaches him so much
  • For Betty and The Bun and the happiness their fuzziness brings me
  • For Oxnard, you know, because I know everyone here and it is HOME
  • For my job that allows me the flexibility to be an actively involved mom
  • For Husband's job because it is in our county and its bomb insurance!
  • For the mess in my house because it means I'm probably too busy playing with or taking care of my kids to clean up.
  • For my cleaning lady, and the gardener and the guy who washes my car. Seriously.
  • For my house! Having a roof over my head!
  • For the loads of laundry I have to do because it means my family has clothes on their backs
  • For the dishes in the sink needing to be washed because it means we have had food
  • For the price of gas going down
  • For our cars that seem to keep doing a bang up job not failing us
  • For good music and the few good TV shows I watch and good books and EW. 
  • For stupid Facebook and Words With Friends and Instagram because they let me keep up with people I normally wouldn't
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

No comments: