8.19.2014

Christa Tuesday - 26 Weeks

This photo was taken yesterday. My little girl is six months old. Half a year has flown by. How is this possible when I feel like I just brought her home from the hospital? Being pregnant seems like yesterday! She is sitting up pretty well now and managed to remain upright for her JCPenney pictures so that was super cute. Only six more months of living at that department store so I just can't wait for that to be done.
Christa is still working on mama and baba. She is very chatty lately and is puckering up her lips and blowing raspberries. She's also been crying a lot more than usual and I am going to blame that on a growth spurt because her appetite is insatiable. I think she also might just be frustrated that she's not able to really move on her own. She's not crawling yet but I think it is only a matter of time because she has been rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy like it is her job.
Other than that, it's just the same old baby stuff. She loves to grab things and shove them in her mouth. That 6 month sign only lasted about 1 minute after it was made because she tried to devour it. One thing I absolutely adore is that if I smile at her, she smiles back. "Beams" even, that's probably a better description. She also seems to know that her name is Christa so she'll look at you when you say her name. She's just a darn pleasure to have around and I can't get enough of her.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

i love her!

Destiny said...

What a doll!