6.23.2014

Weekend Pics

In no particular order...
 These are the things dreams are made of. I wish I could pretend they are not delicious but they are. I ate a lot of them this weekend. I'd like to have eaten more. I didn't find them at our grocery store, just at Target, which is not only the Mecca but also the place where all my money is spent.
 On Sunday - after a near death experience - we went to a 2-year old's birthday party where I had no less than 4 home made carnitas tacos and we walked away with mustaches. What's not to love? I mean, aside from the fantastic company...
No I'm not afraid to put a mustache on an infant and yes, sometimes I do wish Casey was a ginger.
 Christa is all about folding herself in half and I'm all about taking pictures of it. Apparently holding our feet is all the rage. She's so chunky. I love her so much. I've never known a happier baby.
My handsome nephew spent the night on Saturday night so I got this cuddle puddle on Sunday morning. Made my whole day, frankly.

No comments: