6.10.2014

Christa Tuesday - 16 Weeks

Here Christa is with the best babysitter on earth, Maria. Christa seems to only be good with me or Maria. When she is with my mom, she cries for hours. When she is with Husband, she cries like a crazy person. Maria is literally a better mom to my kids than I am and I have no shame in admitting that. Christa smiles for her like she smiles for me and that fills me with warm fuzzies.
Big news this week is that after her wee tantrum for her Gaga while Husband and I had our date night, she slept from 8 p.m. until I finally had to wake her up at 7 a.m. to get ready to go to work. As I stood brushing my teeth, topless at the sink, my poor boobies took turns dripping milk like a wee leaky faucet. You're welcome for that visual. Last night, she slept from 8:30 to 5:30 this morning. I am so very happy about that, you have no idea.
She is a chatty, chatty young lady lately. She used to make these cute little cooing sounds but now it's full on rambling and boy can she get loud. She puts her hand in her mouth and sort of chews on it while she has her little outbursts. It's pretty cute but also totally interferes with me trying to watch TV in her presence. Not that that's a bad thing.

No comments: