5.13.2014

Christa Tuesday - 12 Weeks

As was predicted on babycenter, Miss Christa has found her hands. She wore this gauzy number on Mother's Day and kept holding the wee tutu in her fingers. It was too sweet. I threw that bow on her for shits and giggles but it's too silly. I just can't.
The big news this week was my returning to work yesterday. Save for going home on my lunch break, I was away from her from 7:30 until 3:15. She spent the day at home with her dad, I got home and nursed her like crazy. Then I took her to Maria's at 4:30 and didn't see her until 11:30 because we did the Dodger game for my birthday. I was away from her all day. Boy did my boobies pay for it. Ouch. But other than that, I just totally missed her sweet face and my heart hurt and I may have cried a couple times in the morning about it. I miss her now as I type this. I don't remember it being this hard going back to work after Casey.
I didn't sleep AT ALL last night so now I really remember what it means to be a working mom. She woke up at 4 a.m. today to nurse. We were about asleep and her brother came in and wanted to sleep with us because he had boogers in his eyes. It's just nuts. I also don't know how to really swing breastfeeding before week. It's kind of time consuming and I have to get us all out the door in a timely manner so this is a struggle. Also a struggle? Pumping at work. Yeah. Not a fan.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Not a fan because it is the worst. Hopefully can always go and feed her at lunch in any case.