12.16.2013

Two Weekend Pictures

Since I seem to be a bust at blogging on Mondays here are two photos I took over the weekend. Friday night and Saturday were spent Christmas shopping and Sunday was spent outdoors and resting. It was a very nice weekend that was both relaxing and productive. Rare to have one of those.
This is my mom's tree to the left, mantle to the right, reflection of her big ass wreath in the mirror. She had a professional decorator come to do her house this year. Usually my fancy gay uncle that works in retail does it but he loves Germany more than his family so there you go. Ha! I took this picture at her ornament exchange party on Saturday night, an intimate and fun affair of 9 ladies gossiping and eating good food. Best part? No Casey. No Husband. For four hours. Holler.
Here is a picture of my son, post-haircut. He didn't cry this time, you guys. It was a Christmas miracle. He is sitting there playing a wee guitar Husband had bought him in Hawaii. It's because we bought a Hallmark Keepsake ornament that is Kermit the Frog sitting on a log with a banjo and when you press the button, he sings Rainbow Connection. So Casey is doing that. Singing along with Kermit. And breaking my heart.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

yay for cute pics joseph!