10.23.2013

23 Down, 17 to Go

218.4 pounds this morning. I was glad to see it was up from the 217 last week after the vicious case of the stomach flu. I worry a lot about how much weight I'm not gaining this pregnancy. I actually weigh less now than I did when I conceived Casey and that just seems crazy to me. I think my eating habits are better and I just get full more quickly but I expected to be a house by now. Not that I want that either. Ha! She's the size of a large mango (about 11" long and a bit over a pound). 
Nothing too much new in the pregnancy department. The little miss is very busy and kicks me all day long. I've noticed when her brother is being rowdy and noisy, she seems to move more. I guess she can hear him? It's really cute. Casey likes to hug my belly a lot. He tells everyone there's a baby "on" my tummy. He gets a kick out of the pumpkin tee shirt too.
Heartburn seems pretty common place right now. I'm wondering if it's too soon to take Prilosec. I had a super insane craving for chocolate milk yesterday. It's getting a little awkward to sleep. I've woken up a few times where my heart has just been racing. Other than that, just getting bigger and closer to having a daughter.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Aww yay! I wouldnt worry about the weight gain thing. Or anything, really. Seems like all is going well with the little one. These are my thoughts.