9.09.2013

Weekend Pics & Wrap Up

This was the view on Saturday morning as we headed to the yard sale. Behind us was a marine layer so thick it was like we were driving through cloud tunnels. Ahead of us the sun was shining through and it looked like a UFO had landed. It was a successful sale in that we got rid of a bunch of stuff but we only made about $150.
Casey and I nap together on the weekends and this was after quite a struggle on Saturday afternoon. He demands I sing "Twinkle Twinkle" and after about a dozen rounds, he is generally fast asleep. He reminds me of his daddy here with his huge guns.
When I got out of the shower on Sunday morning I found Casey sitting in a pile of forty ones from the yard sale that he had taken from the counter. He was tossing the bills around and telling me about "his" money. I like how he has his leg up on dad's nightstand, big pimpin', spending Gs.
Sunday afternoon I sneaked out to get a mani/pedi/mini neck massage (amazing and overdue) and when I came back I found Casey awake despite his daddy assuring me he'd get him to take a nap. I finally got him down but woke him up after about 2 hours because I wanted him to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. Yeah, instead he slept on me like this for another half hour. Poor Pea. He doesn't want to nap but he needs them so badly. And no, I am not stoned, just makeup-less.
And finally, my utensil drawer. Ask BFF. Other than that, it was football all day every day. Dad finally is out of the hospital. Chili was eaten. Things were good.

No comments: