5.29.2013

Whoops

I did today's question yesterday so here's yesterday's question today: What is the worst advice you have ever received?
Honestly? I don't think I really get bad advice because I have lots of good friends with good heads on their shoulders. I think I'll switch this up and respond as if it said best instead of worst. As I am sure most of you already know, Husband and I met sort of unconventionally. He responded to a blog post of mine and mentioned he had lived in my hometown at a certain point in his life and we began an email correspondence. It was all very innocent and we were each in our own relationships (although neither of those were ideal) so we just became friends and confided in one another. We had lots in common and got along really well so when it came time to meet face to face, I got advice from one friend to forget about what my "type" was. Husband was the polar opposite of anyone I had ever dated both personality-wise and by way of physical appearance. That was some sage advice, clearly. I was also advised to put off going to bed with him if I really liked him and wanted this relationship to last but that's another story for another day.

No comments: