5.26.2013

Fantasy Dinner Party

Dinner party time - Who would you invite? What music is playing? What are you eating? Is there entertainment? Let your imagination go wild!

Let me just say up front that if I was having a dinner party I would definitely not be hosting because I would really just like to enjoy myself and not have to worry about serving anyone or cleaning up after them. There. I said it.
I would invite my closest friends to Suzanne's Cuisine in Ojai because it is hands down my favorite place to refer people to as well as to eat. Husband and I have been there on many special occasions and have never had a bad meal. I am sure there is some background music playing but it never matters. We sit on the patio near the outdoor fireplace and have a view of a beautiful wild garden. It's not overly formal but it's doesn't feel like casual eating either. It's always such a special treat.    

1 comment:

Coodence said...

I want to go!