3.13.2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I'm only down .2 since last week but I'm down 2.6 overall. I kind of slipped up yesterday afternoon and ate a bit too much birthday cake but what can you do? I've been struggling to go #2 which is I believe to be a symptom of being knocked up so I'm upping my fiber intake and hopefully that will help. I'm hungrier than usual during the day so I find myself snacking more between meals. A typical work-day of eating is:
  • 1 cup of coffee with milk and sugar (bye, bye Splenda my love)
  • 1 packet of Quaker instant oatmeal
  • 1 banana
  • 1 salad with extra veggies, a small portion of chicken and a hard-boiled egg
  • About 15 Wheat Thins (1 serving)
  • 1 string cheese
  • A handful of nuts and dried fruit
  • 64 ounces of water
Then I go home and have a reasonably sized dinner and more water. I find myself not really having any cravings for cookies and candy. Since Lent started a month ago I've only had a few mini eggs and one Cadbury Creme Egg. 'Tis the season after all. The Girl Scout cookies (also in season) have gone untouched for the most part. Who am I? I sort of splurged last night and a Shirley Temple with dinner at Yolanda's but in lieu of getting a heavy Mexican dinner I had stuffed salmon with steamed veggies. So boring right? Ah well. As for exercise, again, minimal. I look for any opportunity to nap. I go to sleep pretty early these days. Every now and then we get a walk in for Betty. That's about it. I should probably step up my game soon.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Dude, your meals look super good! Great job! xoxo

Coodence said...

Yah looks good hodini. Maybe add in some whole fruits during the day to help with the aforementioned problem. Also, they fill you up.

Just like my love for you.

Andrea said...

Good job, dude!

Maybe you'll say goodbye to Splenda forever. Artificial sweeteners are the devil. The end.

libelletage.com said...

I agree with Andrea!