Well, you guys, I guess I did it. In a week I "lost" 1.5 pounds. I'm not entirely confident that is true, hence the reason "lost" is in quotes. I weighed in last Wednesday afternoon and this time it's the morning. But I guess I'll take it since Monday morning, the very same scale said 224.5. This is my period week and I'm on the tail end of her right now so I trust nothing any scale says.
I didn't really behave myself other than I may have cut back a bit on the beer. I only walked the dog and the boy to the park about three times so that's not very good as far as exercise is concerned. I guess this should be the time I grab the bull by the balls and really get serious so it's only natural that today I forgot my oatmeal and last night Vons didn't have any of my salads that I like so I'll be going out to lunch for the third time this week. The Randi Diet Plan is to have no plan at all I guess. So going forward:
- Drink more water at work
- Move more - maybe next week I'll start going to my house and doing the treadmill for a half an hour on my lunch break. I used to do this to go to Curves and it's no further a drive than before.
- Get oatmeal from McDonald's this morning for breakfast and then tomorrow it's back to Quaker
- Choose something sensible for lunch while eating out and don't get soda but ultimately I need to bring my salads to work especially if I'm going to have time to do that treadmill thing.
- Always try to leave a little bit on the dish.
- Limit to a beer a night during the week or shoot for no beer (good luck LOL)
- And for God's sake keep my em-effing hands out of the candy/cookies/ice cream etc.