12.13.2012

Good, Bad & Ugly

THE GOOD
  • Husband comes home tonight after being gone 4-days this week and the last. He'll be home until 2013. Praise the Lord.
  • All the work we had to do on our end for Christmas is complete. Now I am just waiting patiently for Christmas day to come and enjoying the lights and music and copious amounts of snacks.
  • BFF and Co. are coming this weekend to attend an ornament party my ma is hosting.
  • I am off on the 24th, 25th, 28th, 31st and 1st. I mean, hot damn. Maybe this will give me the recharge I have been looking for because work is...
THE BAD
  • I swear work has just not been my thing lately. I've been grumpy and just not feeling it. The last time I took a week off? Last December when I went to Michigan for Christmas. What the hell? 
  • I got my new fireplace screen and am super excited about having an indoor fire but my tools are back-ordered and no one will tell me when they are coming and thus you have this white whine.
  • It's supposed to rain for the next three days and I really wanted to take my boy down Candy Cane Lane or Santa Claus Lane... whatever it's called. But they decorate two blocks of historic Oxnard and we want to walk rather than drive through.
THE UGLY
  • Casey is not sleeping well and thus I am not sleeping well and now I've got beef with him. Going to bed has become a struggle and for the past three days he has come into my room at the dark early hours of the morning. I swear if there is one thing that makes me not want to reproduce again, it's the lack of sleep. Holy hell.
  • I said I wouldn't do it but I did. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was at 223 with a long sleeve shirt, a camisole, jeans, chonies and socks on. We'll go ahead and call that 220. Boo.
  • It's fucking UGLY watching my Gran fall into dementia. She confuses easily and forgets often and gets all frustrated and wants to sort of fight about it. I don't like it. I don't like how my mom responds to her. I don't like any of it.

No comments: