- My size 16s are very tight.
- I do not know my exact weight but I believe it to be somewhere in the 220 zone
- Since Curves shut down, my exercise program has become all but non-existent.
- I fell back into the candy drawer at work
- I stopped bringing my lunch which equals too much eating out
- I bought a treadmill that I have yet to use
So today I brought my salad and banana and baby carrots to work. Instead of the candy drawer I'm back on the dark chocolate Kashi granola bars. No more sodas at lunches out, just water. I am proud to say that last night even though I got home from the market after dark, we still took Betty for a walk around the hood. It's not much but it's something.
See... my doctor wants to put me on cholesterol medicine but I wouldn't let him because I said I was trying to get knocked up. The knocking up has not happened and I assume neither has a drop in my cholesterol. The last thing I want to do is to get a stern talking to by a health care professional.
So my goal is to take it a day at a time. Really try to be as good as I can be - day by day - because "the holidays" really isn't an excuse to not try at all, am I right?