Yesterday I did well. I had my oatmeal for breakfast and salad for lunch along with my healthy snacks. I walked the dog and had a light dinner. I only had one beer instead of the many I would have liked to have had. I guess I just have to look at those small accomplishments and be proud of them. I'm not trying to be unrealistic. I did, however, quit the candy dish at work once again yesterday. Because OHMYGOD ENOUGH WITH THE TINY CANDIES!
So some goals:
- stop eating when I feel full/eat only half of my serving/focus on realistic serving sizes
- stop eating out of stress or boredom
- try to keep it to one beer a night Monday through Thursday
- make an effort to move more
- drink more water at work + no sodas if I do eat out at a restaurant
- stay away from the candy dish at work