- For my family, immediate and extended. We may all get on each other's nerves on occasion but I'm glad that we are all very close, both in proximity and in our relationships.
- For my husband. I am so glad I no longer need to date and really did marry my best friend even if he does get on my last nerve sometimes.
- For my friends, be they real or imaginary. And by imaginary I mean on Facebook or via blogs. Even if I haven't met some of them face to face, they fill a big part of my life.
- For my job, especially today thanks to a big, fat bonus.
- That I am a home-owner. Not only is my mortgage less than my rent ever was, I am so glad I don't have a tiny two-year old terror running around a tiny apartment. With stairs of death.
- For Betty. She may be try to be my shadow at all times and drive me up the wall with her neediness, but there is a comfort and feeling of safety that she provides that I'm so thankful for.
- For the Bun. He serves no purpose other than to be a super cute cuddle of fur but I love him so much.
- For our vehicles. I'm sure glad Vehicular gets Husband to and from San Diego so cheaply and reliably even though he might look awfully silly getting his huge body in and out of its tiny little self. And the Flex is simply the best family wagon around. Room for a boy, a dog, and potentially 7 adults. Holler.
8 days of November = 8 items of gratitude: