8.01.2012

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, July was a bust, in no uncertain terms. On the 1st of July I had a weigh-in of 209. Today is the 1st of August and I'm at 211. I only went to Curves 11 times last month. That's not good at all. I guess I can hope for the best in August. We have no out of town visitors this month. No excuses not to exercise. No huge dinners every night for two weeks in a row.
I have to admit, I'm not at all motivated. I'm sure this is the PMS typing but I'm achy and sore and I'm just not in the mood to give a shit. I still eat my salad for lunch and oatmeal for breakfast. I'm well past 6 months without dipping into the work candy jar. I stopped counting weeks. It's just the way it is now. I was looking back at old posts where I was mortified to weigh 175 pounds whereas right now I'd give my left tit to weigh that much again.
I guess the silver lining is that the doctor was quite pleased with me when I went last week. I had lost 4 pounds since my prior visit. On the 7th I go for a blood test to see if my cholesterol is any better. I just don't want to think about this any more. I'm bored of it. I can only imagine how boring it must be for you to read about.

No comments: