- We're going to the fair tonight with just me, Husband, Casey and Grandpa Dough. Should be real fun. Can't wait to see if Casey will ride an actual pony as opposed to jumping on me and his dad and screaming "More horse!"
- Husband is working up here this week so I was able to go to sleep early last night. I think I might have had a bit of a hangover which always seems to be a sign of a good weekend, especially if it falls on a Monday. The good here is "SLEEP."
- We really did have a very, very nice weekend. We went to BFF's house on Saturday and partied down and ate yummy food and drank delicious beer with the Amezquitas while watching our four children play happily together. Then on Sunday Husband & I saw Batman and I got to take a nap and then Kitty came to dinner. I mean, there is just no complaining when I see that many peeps I dig over the course of two days.
- Our budget seems super tight this month despite the three pay days.
- I have been very bad at cracking open books lately. Why? The Olympics? Gossip websites? Words with Friends? Ugh.
- I can't say I've been very good at dieting or going to Curves. I suppose I'm maintaining, which is better than nothing. Looks like 211 is my lucky number. Weigh-in is at the end of this week and it's period week so I don't think my results will be stellar.
- I have a stupid addiction to graphic tees thanks to this website and ordered a girls' XL. I even measured based on their size chart and thought it would be a go. I got the tee yesterday, a darling take on Jim Henson & Kermit in the style of Calvin & Hobbes and it was no less than skin tight. Man. That shit sucks.
- This picture that shows the mark of the Batman above my left eye which is still rocking some serious redness from the stye I got months ago. My mom says it's a "pregnancy mask" and I have it because of hormones. All I know is a bunch of my face is brown.
- And finally, the girth captured here. What should be a shining moment of a mother at play with her best friend's child is now a reminder that I'm a great big fat person.