6.12.2012

Numbers

  • I've been to Curves 6 times already this month so I feel confident I'll hit my goal of 20.
  • 209.6 was the number on the digital scale on Sunday. I was actually able to weigh myself naked, pre-shower, with only a cup of coffee in my tummy. This was nice to see as I can't ever really read my scale at home so well and I'm always dressed on the work scale which is where I derive my weight when I post.
  • When I put my clothes and shoes on, that same scale said 214.6 which is exactly 5 pounds so I can go ahead and assume I'm doing alright when the work scale this morning said 215. Did you know a pair of sneakers is 2 pounds? Now you do.
  • I actually put on, zipped and button two different pairs of size 14 jeans. I still have some work to do but hopefully I'll be in them comfortably by the end of the month.
  • I totally blew my no drinking during the week rule but I'm still aiming for only 1 a night. I did well last night. Day by day, you know. It's the only way to do it.

No comments: