6.11.2012

Movie Review Monday

This weekend we only got through one movie and that was Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. I chose to link Rotten Tomatoes to this particular title because if you look at the reviews, you can see this movie was not well received. I, however, laughed so very hard at this movie I was almost embarrassed about it. My folks had seen it in the theater and said they liked it and it's been on cable lately so I thought why not. There's a lot of action and the story line is completely asinine but by golly was it a fun ride. Basically Tom Cruise is some secret agent and Cameron Diaz gets mixed up in his mess even though she has no business being involved in any of it and naturally they fall in love. Of course they do. Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer even has a bit part in this movie that also made me laugh. Oh, laughter. I wonder if my 4 quickly drunk beers had any impact on my enjoyment of this film... I'm sure it did. But also? Tom Cruise is just a movie star and is really freaking likeable and good and ripped.

No comments: