6.21.2012

Good, Bad, Ugly

The Good
  • Went to Zumba today for the first time in two weeks, the gym for the first time since Monday. I like it.
  • I'm really good at Words With Friends. That's not to say I win all the time, but I'm pretty impressed with myself. There. I said it.
  • Husband came home a day early! WEE! 
The Bad
  • I have been in a dark depression this week which led to me doubling my dosage.
  • My drive to eat well and attend the gym has been less than stellar.
  • My damn dog has had to be tied up all week because she has learned to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
The Ugly
  • My son's obsessive addiction to Cars and his early arrival into the terrible twos.
  • The pain in my thighs from Zumba.
  • June Gloom.

1 comment:

Lisa..... said...

Being sore from zumba can be a good thing right?