5.02.2012

Weight Loss Wednesday By Numbers

  • I started off April weighting 216 pounds.
  • On Monday I weighed 215, Tuesday 214 and today 212.5 (clothed). 
  • It makes me laugh how much my weight fluctuates but I'm stoked that as of today I have lost 8.5 pounds since I started going to Curves on March 9
  • Next weight and measurement check in at Curves: Wednesday May 9.
  • My goal for my birthday, May 12, was 210 (clothed) so I have 10 days to lose 2.5 pounds.
  • In April I went to Curves 16 times and aside from 1 day when Husband & I went out to lunch, I stuck to my salad for lunch plan every week, Monday through Friday.
  • When I opened my May Calendar, I had 200 written on the 28th... is that the goal I wanted to hit? Seems unlikely at the rate I'm going which is about 4 pounds a month if I'm lucky.
  • This month's goal: to go to Curves 20 times.
MORAL OF THAT STORY: Looks like this exercise thing is working. Certainly can't say I'm dieting...

1 comment: