5.16.2012

Humpday Numbers

  • I've been 35 for 4 days now and I've got 1 more gift coming tonight that should wrap up the celebration.
  • My weigh-in on Monday was 211.5 which is down 1.5 lbs. from the Monday before and a total of 9.5 lost since the beginning of my Curves journey. I'm not sure how this is possible as I have been eating and drinking like a fool thanks to birthday celebrations but I'll take it.
  • The scale actually said 211 on Friday which was exactly 10 pounds down right before my birthday. It's very close to the 210 goal I had. All these numbers are clothed numbers so I'm quite pleased with my progress.
  • I have been to Curves 10 times already this month so hitting my goal of 20 should actually happen.
  • In 3 days I'm going to Disneyland for the weekend with 8 other people: mom, dad, husband, son, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. We'll have 3 kids under the age of 6 so it should be an adventure. We get to spend 1 night in Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Awesome!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are doing fantastically!

Rah Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah!