5.15.2012

The Avengers

As a Buffy fan, I was beyond excited to hear that Joss Whedon was going to do The Avengers. As is obvious by the billion dollars this movie has earned in ten days of release, lots of other people must have been equally excited. We've been so busy we didn't have a chance to go until yesterday and I'm pleased to report that this movie was THE SHIT. Sure, there were times where I thought to myself the immortal words of Elvis Presley "A little less conversation a little more action" but when that action happened, it kicked plenty of ass. I swear to God I've never been more excited about anything in a movie as I was about seeing Mark Ruffalo's Hulk. I mean, it's enough that he's a hottie as an actor and I got to add him to the eye candy that already existed in the Avengers team, but his Hulk was solid. Solid I say. I laughed, I cheered, I cringed. This cast was epic as far as superhero movies go and to top it off we go to see the previews for the final Batman and the Spiderman re-boot and both look amazing. It's a good year to be a fan of superhero movies.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Someday soon I shall have money. And I will take that money and I will see this movie. And? I'll eat popcorn, dammit!