4.04.2012

Numbers

  • Nine weeks without candy drawer action! 
  • Down six whole pounds! That's 215 with clothes on! 
  • My goal for April is to go 5 days a week to Curves and do salads for lunch 5 days a week for a total of 4 weeks. I think I need to kick it up a notch to really see the results I want.
  • I've been trying to read this one book for months and it is just so hard to get into I don't even know why I bother trying to finish it. I guess that's one of my quirks. Plus I'm still waiting for my other two Hunger Games books to arrive.
  • There's less than 40 days til I turn 35. I'm not sure why this seems like such a big deal for me but it is LOOMING.

    MORAL OF THAT STORY: I clearly have nothing important to blog about lately unless it involves watching movies or watching my weight.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

Both are interesting to me!

Gen said...

Great job on the pounds and lack of candy action!!

I always love your blogs - short or long; movie and book reviews or not!