4.16.2012

Monday Schnippets

  • I hit my goal of going to the gym 5 days last week.
  • On Saturday I spent hours cleaning the house and I think that's better than any workout.
  • Yesterday we walked and ran errands and played in the sunshine all day.
  • The scale said 213.5 today so I either maintained or lost half a pound depending on how accurate that is. I'd rather that number was lower.
  • Since I firmly believe in adjusting my goals according to reality so I can avoid disappointment, I would be pleased to be down to 210 by my birthday in 4 weeks but would be stoked if I could hit 205.
  • I tried really hard to watch Hugo this weekend but I was so bored by it that I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

DUDE! Yes. "Hugo" was boring as hell. I wound up doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, which I do not enjoy, while it was on. Linds said it got a bit better, but by that point I was so disengaged with it that I didn't care.

You will hit your goal! Any decrease is a decrease. Celebrate that shit!