3.22.2012

Thursday Numbers

  • Betty has gone TWO nights without an accident in the house. I have to get up with her at least TWICE in the night to avoid accidents. It's like having a newborn all over again.
  • Yesterday marked SEVEN days at Curves and SEVEN weeks without eating candy out of the candy dish at work. My lucky number.
  • On Saturday, Casey will be NINETEEN months old.
  • Tomorrow, Gran will be EIGHTY SEVEN years old.
  • Last weekend I bought FOUR books at Barnes & Noble for less than THIRTY dollars. TWO of those were hardcover. I hope to read them soon, specifically Hunger Games.
  • Mad Men returns to TV on Sunday the TWENTY FIFTH after an EIGHTEEN month hiatus and I could not be more thrilled. Damn, I love to hate Don Draper. And to ogle Joanie. Yum.
  • This weekend we plan on seeing 21 Jump Street. I used to love that show when I was a kid. Now I love Jonah Hill and foul-mouthed humor.
  • I eat McDonald's Fruit & Maple Oatmeal FIVE days a week because my co-worker brings it to me. She's addicted and she took me down the bad path right along with her. I am pretty it is terrible for me. Only McDonald's could fuck up something like oatmeal right?

SUPERPROUDOFMYSELF EDIT:
I have lost THREE pounds since I joined Curves almost TWO weeks ago. Scale after eating breakfast, clothed but shoeless: 217.5. Before weigh in at Curves, I weighed 220.5 with the same attire. Yup. And? I'm totally bloated with lady visit time. Holler.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy birthday, Granules!xoxo

Coodence said...

Dude! So much good stuff here! Congrats on the three pounds! Looking forward to hearing about Mad Men.