Someone I know joined Jenny and has lost nearly 20 pounds. There's also a gal on Facebook I used to go to high school with who has turned into a fitness fanatic and I'd be surprised if she has any body fat on her at all. She has 2 kids. Naturally, this has brought out a somewhat competitive nature in me. I also had the inspiration of trying to avoid being put on cholesterol medicine and some size 16 pants that were just way too tight.
So what have I been doing during the work week?
- McDonald's oatmeal with fruit and nuts
- 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and almond milk
- Curves for 30 minutes (so far I'm averaging 4 days a week)
- Pre-packaged salad from Vons that is about 280 calories per serving
- Handful of baby carrots
- Kashi Dark Mocha Almond Granola Bar
- Walk the dog and the boy to the park (approximately 15 minutes total)
MORAL OF THAT STORY: I'm really doing this!