- My favorite uncle Bubbo turns 53 years old today. It's neat that we are so close even though 19 years separate us.
- I stepped on the scale this morning after eating a banana, a cup of oatmeal, drinking 2 cups of coffee and emptying my bowels and bladder. I was wearing a pair of Chucks, socks and underwear, a tee and jeans and I weigh 221. Not great.
- Paying the tax man left us with only $225 in our savings account. I know I have money elsewhere if I need it but that just makes me feel like an irresponsible adult and parent.
- This weekend we sold some of Casey's things at an impromptu garage sale and made about $44 dollars. Not too shabby. Can't wait to sell the rest of them.
- This weekend we also cashed in some loose change for $61.50 and were able to use that money to feed our 2 friends that came up from the LBC with their 2 kiddos. Hooray for visits and yummy dinner!
- Our mortgage account refunded us about $114 and told us our mortgage would decrease $50 a month starting in April. HOLLER!
- I have successfully avoided the office candy stash for 2 weeks. This week starts week 3. I can do this!
Since I'm lacking inspiration and both BFF & Crusty did this today I figured I would too.