- Husband has been home since January so I've actually been able to rest while I have this stupid cold thing. And it has been awesome having him around.
- My finances right now. I can't believe it but we actually have money in our savings and some extra cash. That probably won't last long but I'm enjoying it.
- Since the binge drinking on Superbowl Sunday, I've only had a beer a night. For a while I was doubling up and that's just too much for the weekdays.
- I really love my house but I hate my yard. The front flower beds desperately need attention and our backyard needs a complete overhaul. $$$
- I really love my house but I hate my fireplace. We're looking to cover up the 1960s style textured brick and it's looking to be around $1200 (on the high side) to fix it up. $$$
- How I feel every time I see a pregnancy announcement on Facebook.
- My complexion since I've been back on the NuvaRing is that of a pubescent teen. Pimples at 34 just doesn't seem fair.
- I'm still fat. A wise little bird told me I need to stop feeling ugly about it and just decide to do something about it. She's right of course. My co-worker and regular lunch buddy will be in Cabo next week so I guess I will try to start my salad-for-lunch plan again. And maybe destroy the candy drawer while she is away.
- My wardrobe. I swear I wear the same things over and over and over. More motivation for the previous ugly bullet point.